Monday, June 21, 2010
Posted by Patti at 10:10 AM
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
In Dec we went to move Cameron and Jess back to Utah.and it was so cold while we were there we froze the whole time we were there. We had fun times visiting with Mandi and her family Mom and dad, and the women I used to Nanny for and her three boys. and as always we so enjoyed visiting with Bill and Judy Gray who are great friends from when we lived there. we went out to eat and we even took in a movie in the short time we were there. We had a very good visit with Dave and Shauna while there also always good to see everyone when we go out.
Posted by Patti at 2:36 PM
Friday, October 24, 2008
This was a Joyful occasion!!!!!!!!! We were so excited and happy for Christopher that after all this w time he found someone to love and who loved him back. He got married this past July in Nycole and Bryce's backyard it was such a beautiful day and a wonderful ceremony. It was a little hot so as you will see in the pics we were all sweating a little and a little red especially once the dancing started. Everyone had a great time and we are so happy that Christopher found Mikel they make a great couple and lots of people came out to show their support to Christopher and our family. We were blessed that both sets of parents could make it out and that lots of friends and family were able to come to. Here is a slide show of the wedding.
Posted by Patti at 1:21 PM
1. Where did you meet your husband? At a church fireside
2. How long did you date before you married? 3 Mons
3. How long have you been married? 39 yrs
4. What does he do that surprises you? Nothing
5. What is his favorite feature?My nose
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His eyes and Mouth
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Cherry
8. What is his favorite food? He likes all food
9. What is his favorite sport? He doesn't really have one
10. When & where was your first kiss? In his friends car in front of someone's house
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to movies and out to eat
12. Do you have any children? Yes 8
13. Does he have any hidden talents? No
14. How old is he? 60
15. Who said I love you first? Me
16. What is his favorite music? Classical
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is so outgoing and talk to anyone and everyone I'm more on the shy side
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not
20. Who do you tag? Nycole Westcott, Jess Lyman, Anne Biron
Posted by Patti at 12:33 PM
Friday, July 18, 2008
I saw this on my friends blog, and thought it looked like a lot of fun....
Here are the directions....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!
Posted by Natasha at 8:25 AM
Friday, January 18, 2008
well for my dad's 60th birthday my mom decided to surprise him with a party at their house. Nyocle and Mom also got everyone to write a little letter about dad and what they remember they also got his siblings to write one. Then they put it in a book for him. For his party we all sat around and talked about dad or I guess you cold say we roasted him he was surprised and it was fun. Here are a few pics of the fun.
Uncle Ralph,Tobyn and Francine
Chad and Ellen
Nycole and Bryce talking about the good old days
Mom and Dad enjoying what was being said
We didn't have any candles so we had to use matches for the cake.
Thanks dad for all the fun memories like piggy back rides, rubbing your feet for a treat and of course the piano freeze dance I love you dad thanks
Posted by Natasha at 3:03 PM
Saturday, January 5, 2008
For New Years we went up to Heber and stayed in Nycole's and Bryce's cabin. We had lots of fun all but Tricia and Cameron were there on Monday and we had allot of fun, we went sledding, played games and danced as we welcomed in the new year. mom of course didn't come out and play she was to busy tending to all the little ones that were left inside. Cameron and his wife Jess surprised us all by coming up from Sacramento Just after the New year they were 1-2 Min's late. Tricia and her family came up on Tuesday morning so we had all of us there for a short time which was fun. I am glad that we were able to spend some time together as a family and since mom was inside most of the time I will post some pics here for all to see hope you enjoy. Happy New Year to all.
Posted by Natasha at 6:33 PM